Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Showing Cock to Mom and Aunt


After a day of not wearing undies, I've decided that I will go commando from today; not wear undies wen am at home or wen I sleep. It feels so comfortable not wearing undies and I love the feeling, it only gets difficult wen I get a boner...

Does any of you dont wear undies lik me ? I would lik to know if I hav fellow no undies boys here and has anyone ( mom or aunt ) caught you not wearing undies ?
I want to show my cock to aunt and mom and this way its easy...

So I finally decided that I want to flash my cock to mom and aunt and started making plans, I also shaved my cock so that it looks very neat and clean.

Wen I went to sleep last nite, I just wore a tie shirt and thin shorts and no undies, it felt so nice to be like that and I had a boner which was visible through the shorts, I controlled my boner and went to sleep.

When I wokeup in the mornin, I had a morning boner and a tent was visible through shorts, I knew that mom would come to my room to clean it and I got exited by the thought of how mom would react wen she sees my boner. I just pretended to sleep and lay there on the bed, my cock was standing lik a pillar and there was no way mom could miss it. I waited and pretended to sleep and then after sometime I heard the footsteps of mom nearing my room, I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep and was looking at mom from one corner of my eyes..

Mom opened the door and saw me sleeping, her eyes went down to my cock which had formed a big tent by now as the shorts was loose and very thin, mom looked at my cock for 2 mins and started sweeping the floor. All the time wen she was sweeping, she had an eye on my cock and wen she went to sweep near the other end of the cot, she would have seen my cock through the wide opening near leg from where we wear the shorts as I had no undies.

My exitement increased as mom could see my cock clearly through the opening and she stood there for 5 mins seeing my cock, I saw the hunger in her eyes... I wanted to wake up and see moms reaction now and I pretended to wake up now and stretched my hands and saw mom right in front of me. I pretended that I had not seen her and said good morning... she too said good morning with a smile on her face...

She then asked if I had a nice dream ? I looked at her in a confused state.....
Mom then pointed her hand to my cock and said someone is very active in the morning !! I then traced her hand to my cock and had to act in an embarrassed way and just smiled...

After mom finished cleaning, she left the room, I just lay on bed and kept thinkin about what just happened and it gave me a massive boner and I felt the urge to jack off, but I controlled it and thought of making a plan where I can be nude in front of mom so that she can see my naked body and cock directly without any obstruction, I went crazy thinking of ways to make that happen as I always wanted to show my cock to mom after I became an Adult.

When I was a kid, mom used to make me naked and bathe me daily, she also used to apply oil on my body and she used to take special care in the area of my cock and apply oil well on my cock. I am circumcised and she used to carefully apply oil on the red tip of my cock. All my thoughts went back to my childhood and now I wanted mom to apply oil on my adult body and cock and give me a bath also. But I didnt know if that was possible.

To my surprise, mom came back to my room and asked me to give the clothes for washing, I was so happy internally, but I tried to act shy. I told mom that I will change and get the clothes to the washing area. She knew that I was feeling shy and said - Jab mein yahaan tak aa gayi hoon, tho dhedho na ( when I have come till here, you can give it to me now ).

I said, you are standing here, I cant change now and smiled....
Mom then said, I have seen you naked from the time you were a small boy, dont feel shy now.. 

This was like dream come true for me as I wanted to show my cock to mom but mom herself is insisting me to strip naked in front of her. I then said, ok and removed my tie shirt and gave it to her, mom was waiting for me to remove my shorts. I saw the lust in her eyes. Then I pulled my shorts down and bang my erect cock jumped out, this was the first time I was showing my circumcised cock to mom after I became an adult and I loved to stand naked in front of mom.

Mom was staring at my cock lik a hungry slut, then I picked up my shorts from the ground, took it near mom and gave it to her. I had a massive erection standing naked in front of mom when she was dressed. She then said, Munna, you have become a big boy by looking at my cock and told me to be careful while shaving my cock and balls.

I wanted her to come and take my cock in her hands, but that did not happen and she left to wash clothes. After she left, I could not control the erection and I started stroking my cock imagining the way how mom was seeing my cock and soon I shot my load all over.

My house is located in one of the new suburb and there are not many buildings near the place where my house is located, mom washes clothes behind the house where we have a small garden. I was still naked in my room and decided to take bath and when I almost entered my bathroom, mom called me and told me that she had left some clothes to wash in her room and asked me to get those clothes so that she can wash it all together. I again got exited as mom decided to parade me naked outside the house as I had to take the clothes outside the home to the wash place, I had an instant erection as mom told me this and my cock sprang back to life.

I went to moms room and saw her saree and a blouse lying there, I could not find a Bra, as I wanted to check the size of her boobs. I went and opened the cupboard and see if I can find any bra but I could not even see a bra, now I understood that mom never wears bra. I have seen the outline of her boobs through blouse a few times but I never thought that she does not even own a bra. It intensified my erection more. I then took her saree, blouse and walked naked outside the home where mom was washing clothes.

I covered my cock with her saree and when I went there, Mom had a grin on her face and she was waiting for me to drop the saree from my hand so that my cock will be displayed. I went near mom and dropped the saree and my cock sprang free, mom was now staring at my cock wide eyed. She then asked me to put water to all the plants kept in the garden. I then told her, am naked mom and if anyone comes on the road, they can see me naked !!

Mom said, no one is going to come as its a new locality with not many buildings and to start watering the plants so that I can go and take bath. I liked her commanding me to parade naked in the garden and I was very exited as I knew that if someone comes on the road, they can catch me naked and my cock will be exposed, it gave me more erection. I took the water and started pouring water to all the plants, mom's eyes were glued on my cock which was standing like a pillar.

After watering the plants when I asked mom if I can leave and take bath, mom said ok and wen I walked next to her, she smacked my ass and just smiled, I loved it when she did that. I went inside, took bath, wore a tie short and shorts ( no undies ) and came back to the place where mom was still washing clothes. I just sat on a stone kept there and was just chit chatting with mom as it was a holiday in college and I had nothing to do. I was wearing a loose shorts which was made of quite thin material for comfort and one could make out the outline of my cock if I had an erection.

When mom was washing clothes, she had bent a little and I could see her milky white cleavage as the blouse that she was wearing had a wide opening in the front, I carefully checked her boobs on display and realized that she didnt have a bra on. I again started getting an erection and that formed a tent. As I sat on a stone with my legs folded, my cock was on display to mom through the opening of shorts from where I had put my leg. She kept on looking at my cock now and then stealing glances like a slut.

After a while mom said that she will have bath and left, I was horny and though I need to see her bathing naked, so I followed her and started peeping through the keyhole. Mom went to the bathroom, started undressing and removed her saree and blouse which was only she was wearing ( no bra and panties ) seeing this I had more erection as mom too didnt wear anything inside. Seeing her naked body was a treat, she had good boobs and a sexy pussy which was shaved and clean as well. She started bathing and during this time she started fingering her pussy with one hand and with the other, she was squeezing her boobs, she was very horny and I felt this was coz she saw my cock and now she needs a cock for satisfaction.

Mom is divorced, so she was not getting any cock for satisfaction and after seeing my cock, I felt she was aroused and she was masturbating her way for enjoyment. After watching her, I too started stroking my cock. watching the scene was so lively and enjoyed every moment of it.

She had kept her mobile on the table and I heard a SMS tone, I went and checked it, there was an sms from her colleague, his name was rehmaan and he had just sent a joke on sms but it was sexually rated sms. I saw several different sms and most of them were sexual sms forwards, seeing all the sms, it seemed as if he is trying his luck on mom. Mom was working as a teacher and Rehmaan was also a teacher in the same school.

I opened facebook in moms mobile and the first page that opened was his profile which mom was checking last and I saw his status as Divorced. So he was divorced lik mom and now I was sure that the muslim man was trying his luck on mom, after all mom was a sexy piece of maal that everyone would want to fuck. But I felt a lil jealous and angry at the same time, I closed everything and kept the mobile where it was and left as if I didnt check anything.

Mom finished bath and came out wearing only a towel which covered from her boobs till her thighs, she looked a lot like milf, her sexy body was not used much by dad and she still maintained the ripe sexy figure that any man would lust for, looking at her, I again had a boner. Mom went to her room to get dressed, I wanted to see her dress and I slowly followed her and started peeping into her room from the keyhole, I was nervous as I didnt want to get caught. When I started to peep, she was near the cupboard where her saree was kep, she took one and kept in on the bed. Next, she removed the towel and threw it on the bed. wow, I again had the view of her sexy body, She put on the panties and then the blouse, she didnt wear the bra and just put on the sleeveless blouse on her naked boobs, seeing this my boner became intense as mom was dressing like a slut, the outline of her boobs and her nipples were partially visible as the blouse was semi transparent, she was getting dressed to knock out her office collegues and to make other ladies jealous. She got dressed and was walking towards the door and I quickly ran away from there and sat on the sofa like I didnt knew what was happenning.

As mom came out, I saw her and said, mom, you look very beautiful today, she just smiled and said that she is going to office and she asked me to have food that she had prepared. I agreed and she was going to start to office. I then told her that it was raining and asked her to take a taxi. She then asked me to call for taxi and I called the phone number by looking-up the internet and the taxi driver came in 15 mins, When mom boarded the taxi, I saw the driver checking her naked arms and her braless boobs and I was sure he was having his time looking at mom who was dressed like a slut and then the cab left.

It rained all day and I could not go out to meet my friends so I just lazed around the house watching tv and did nothing, All the time, moms image was flashing in my mind the way how she was looking at my cock and the way how she was masturbating, I just could not get those thoughts out. It was just like those images kept on hitting my mind every once in a while which kept my dick hard all the time. It continued to rain the whole day and I wondered when mom will be back home as it was already 7 pm and mom used to reach home atleast by 6. After 10 mins, I heard a bike stop in front of my house and when I opened the door, I saw Mom and her collegue rehmaan getting down from bike. Both were drenched in rain and mom was looking super sexy as the blouse was showing off her naked boobs as it was made of a thin material, rehmaan was equally wet.

He then told mom that rain does not look like its going to stop and he will go home in that rain. Then mom told him that he was already so drenched and asked him to wait at our house for some time and leave when the rain stops. He agreed and both of them came inside my home. I welcomed both of them and asked mom she could have taken a taxi back home and then she replied that when they were about to leave, rain had stopped a bit and Rehmaan offered her drop till my home as he passed through the same way and when they were on the way, rains came back and there was no place to stand and they got all wet. when we went inside, moms body was on display and Rehmaan was checking her out and didnt miss any moment of checking mom out.

Mom asked me to get rehmaan a dress so that he can get changed and so I went inside and brought a tie-shot and a shorts, but unfortunately or fortunately ? it could not fit him as it was a smaller size and he was older than me. Then mom gave him a tie-shirt of hers, but there was no pants or shorts for him for his size. So mom just gave him a towel, He went to my room to get dressed and mom went to her room to change and they both came out after 10 mins. Mom was in transparent nighty and he came out wearing only a towel and tie-shirt. Mom was looking sexy in her nighty and it seemed that she is not wearing a bra or a panty inside. rehmaan kept on looking at mom every possible way.

He then went near a window to check if the rain had stopped, but it did not and he came back and we started watching TV and talking, he asked about my studies and I was asking about his work, he said that he worked in the same school as mom. I asked about his family and he told that he was divorced and his son studies abroad. Mom came back with coffee in her hand and gave me, when she bent to give me the coffee, I could see her naked boobs dangling in front of me, she went and gave rehmaan coffee and he could have a good sight of her naked boobs and I could see the lust in his eyes as he was seated opposite to me. Mom left stating she will prepare something for tonight's food and we just sat there watchin TV and talking the usual stuff.

Two hours passed and there was no sign of rain stopping and mom told him that he can stay back at our home for tonight and he can go home in the morning, he agreed and we started to have food. When we were having food, he always kept looking at her boobs and naked arms, this was not unusual for me as I always got this sight every day but this was first time for him, I dint mind about this or mom flashing her bra-less boobs to her Muslim colleague. He quickly finished eating and when he got up from the chair, I could see a tent in his towel, of-course looking at mom everyone had a boner and he too had one. I didn't feel unusual as it was a common thing that used to happen everywhere mom went and Mom too noticed his boner through his towel and I saw a special smile on her face.

Mom kept all the dishes for wash and told rehmaan that he can sleep on the couch that was in the hall and mom left to her room. I too was feeling sleepy and left to to my room and slept. I dont when I got up as I had the urge to pee, I pissed and came back and was about to sleep when I heard some miffed noise from one of the room. I was totally sleepy and I thought it was some noise of somebody outside the house and I went to sleep, but I had a strange feeling that the noise was coming from inside the house, I wondered if some thief is breaking into the house and I just went outside my room to check, I didnt see rehmaan on the couch. now I had a doubt as I was hearing some noise and rehmaan was not on his couch. I saw some dim light from moms bedroom, I went and peeped inside, there he was, on my moms bed, both of them were naked on bed and he was pumping his meat inside moms pussy and this was the sound that I was hearing.

This was the first time I was seeing live sex and with my mom involved in it, I was angry as to how mom can do this and that too in our home with me being in the house ? I was not happy as mom was cheating with a muslim man with her son in the house, I was not able to bear the sight and I just went to my room and slept on bed. I ddint knew what to do, but I had a intense boner. I stripped myself naked and tried to sleep. Next day I got up a lil late, I got up when mom woke me up, I had a morning boner and the bed sheet was scattered and I was lying nude on bed. When mom called me, I didnt freak out or anything ( even though I had a boner ) and I just said good morning to mom. Mom looked very fresh and happy, I guessed it was the result of last nites fucking by her colleague. I thought of asking her this and started...

Mom, yesterday when I woke up at nite to pee, I heard some noise from your room, she was now looking at me wide eyed and then I told her that I peeped in and I saw her fucking her collegue !! Mom was now speechless and didnt say anything for 5 mins, then she calmed down and asked me to listen, she said, all her married life she was devoted to my dad and finally my dad left her and told me that even when they were married dad never took care of her needs as dad was a drunkard and he always ignored her.

Mom continued saying, After that when she started working at this school, she met rehmaan who took care of her, always cared for her and helped her whenever she needed any help, slowly she fell for rehmaan and once when they were on a school trip, he made love to mom as she deeply needed sex and from thereon they were maintaining a relationship when he would come to my home every friday and make love to mom. Now I knew why mom would remain so happy during weekends as she would be satisfied on every friday. She then told me in a state of regret that she should not have done it yesterday with me being in the house, but she told that there are some needs of her that was unfulfilled and they had to have sex to quench the thirst.

She then told me that if I didnt like her affair with her collegue then she will stop the relationship wth that muslim man for my sake, I didnt knew what to answer so I just left without saying anything and slowly our life went back to the usual boring lives, I guessed rehmaan never visited her as I couldnt see her happy much during week-ends. Although we never spoke about it, mom was not happy all the times, she would be sad, even on week-ends as well, it was just like, we were 2 people staying in a house and nothin interesting was happenning around.

I wanted to see a happy face of mom and not a sad face all the times, so I thought to give a go ahead to mom so that she can have her part of fun in her life and not just see her as my mom, but to let her have all the sexual fun in her life that she wanted to have. On a week-end when we were watching a movie, I thought of bringing-up that conversation and asked mom, how was her friend rehmaan ? She just casually told that he is fine.

I then told her that, I dont mind your relationship with rehmaan and if that makes you happy, then you can have the affair that you want to have. She then thought that I was joking and told me not to make fun of her. I again told her that I was not joking and I am fine with her having fun with her collegue rehmaan. She was again happy and told me to understand that as every man and woman, she too had her needs too which is unsatisfied and being with rehmaan, she could have all that she wanted to have which my dad could not give her. I was happy hearing this and started seeing mom as a woman and not just as my mom.

On Friday, mom seemed very happy and she told me that she had taken a leave today, I guessed she wanted to have a treat today as she didnt get fucked from the past 3 weeks and now as she got a chance, she wanted to make the most of it. I left to class and on the way, I saw rehmaan, he just said a hi and told me its been a long time since he met me. I said yeah and asked as to why he didnt come to my home in the recent times ? he said he was busy with some work stuff and he couldnt come to my home. Internally I knew what was the reason for him not coming to my home. Then he asked if my mom left to class ? I then told rehmaan that mom had taken a leave today, he asked me if mom was keeping well as she had taken a leave today ? ( as he thought I didnt knew about his sex session with mom ), I then replied, yeah, she is keeping well. But internally I grew exited as I knew he was going to fuck my mom.

I went to class but all day I could not concentrate in class and I was thinking about how rehmaan would be fucking my mom in my own home, I imagined my mom taking his circumcised cock in her pussy and her mouth, I was hard all day long and I was waiting just to get home so that I can whack off imagining mom and rehmaan fucking in her bedroom. Finally the clock hit 5 pm and I rushed home eagerly, and knocked on the door, mom opened the door and she looked fresh and happy after the fucking that she got from that muslim man. Just to increase the exitement, I asked mom if she was feeling good now ? She knew I was asking that if she got fucked well. She just smiled and said that she is feeling happy and good.

Slowly as time passed, we got used to it that every friday rehmaan would often come home and fuck my mom, on some of the weeks, he would come two days a week. Mom would always keep me updated on their sessions. On some of the sundays, she would tell me to go to my friends place and this meant that rehmaan was coming to my house to fuck my mom. I slowly got used to it and started accepting mom and rehmaan as a couple. If its a long week-end, they would go to some hill station or to any other place which was common for honey mooners. They would make love all week-end and mom would tell me about their session after she comes home. Mom started to get happy and satisfied all the times.
Showing Cock to Mom and Aunt Reviewed by Swati Nega on 1:29 am Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Ever watched live sex cams? Check out BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and get cash for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Indian Sex Stories ›› Indian Sex Stories Club © 2014 - 2015
Designed by Indian Sex Stories

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.